Thursday, May 7, 2009

Acids and Bases

I finished Chapter 1 of my textbook in March and I should have started Chapter 2 some time ago. I don't understand why Chapter 2 is the one on acids and bases. It looks like it's sandwiched between Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 because this material needed to go somewhere early in the book and there was nowhere else for it. But maybe I'm wrong. I'll cover this material, just because I'm not sure.

My textbook is only covering two definitions of acids and bases. But there are others. Looking at Wikipedia, there are some I've never even heard of. I think understanding these would be useful, and it's something that's new to me. This means a bit of a delay in this blog getting actual content because I'll have to do some research online.

No comments:

Post a Comment