Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Next Chapter is About Organic Molecules and Functional Groups

I am so excited for this. With the huge hiatus between the "Acid Strength" post and the "Aspirin" post, I hadn't bothered to look at what the next chapter of my text book had in store for this project. Would I skip the chapter? Go over some of it and move on as quickly as possible? Functional groups are one of my favorite things in the whole world and I can hardly wait to write about them. All chemistry is interesting, but functional groups are what truly fascinate me and I hope to study them when I go back to school. But even before then, I'll be doing a little reading up on them while writing posts here. In the meantime, have a little patience for me. I really am back and giving this project my attention, but I want this next post to be my best one so far. I love functional groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment